Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy 77th Birthday To His Holiness The Dalai Lama!

Happy 77th birthday to His Holiness The Dalai Lama of Tibet.

As I stepped home with my co worker Pema today during our dinner break from work. Pema had spotted a very very attractive frame at the corner of my room as I was showing her what I might wear on picnic tomorrow. Right away she grabbed the frame and said, "OMG who is this man?" It was a frame that has picture of me and my ex with whom I had almost decided to spent rest of my life together. So I told her ohhh no it's my ex. Her reaction went, "but then why ex???" "I'm seeing a good looking man like this for the first time, how come you guys broke up??" "Wow! This is how my dream man should look like,,,,,,,," and she kept on going while still holding on to my frame. Seriously, in my head I went, "girl you want him??? Feel free to have him whenever." hahahaha It's amazing how people can just fall for somebody just like that and how little does she know about that person yet she went head over hills with his looks. If it wasn't about who he really is; today things might had been something else. If it wasn't for our childhood friendship, he would had never come in to my life. When Pema complimented me with this so called "perfect couple" which is nothing new.  I LMAO in my head but oh well, what does she know about the reality na? Then we head back to work and now I'm super tired with all that labor work and I have to get up tomorrow morning to go to picnic to celebrate HH birthday. So excited that I get to go out and have some fun, super excited to see most of my friends and school mates that I haven't seen for years and years. These days, as we grew up, responsibility keep increasing and everybody is busy grounding their careers and nobody every see each other anymore like how we used to be back in High School and Middle School days. Many of them went to Wisconsin for Midwest football torment yet there should be some who stayed back. So till then I'm off to bed and will continue tomorrow, although I'm working in the evening shift. :-)  ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment