Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Random self evaluation!


"THAT AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN WOMEN THINKS DRINKING ALCOHOL AND SMOKING OPENLY IN PUBLIC WAS/ IS COOL CATS AND CLASSY." YUCK! BUNCH OF OLD SCHOOL/ OUT DATED DUMBOS!
OMG! It has been an ages since the last time I visited spa or parlor. Although I still maintain my early morning yoga. Honestly speaking, my work has kept me so busy that I hardly get any day off, except for once a blue moon, that too including the weekends as well. I wonder how do some people manage to go out party in their adolescence when we are suppose to be at the peak of our career. The only socialize thing I can be able to do is run out to mall in the morning or afternoon before duty. The best thing is I do not miss any of the things that we had done when we were teenagers. Be it about going out shopping at mall with bunch of girlfriends or going out to party with my school friends. Right now, every minute seem to be precious and nothing could be as more satisfying as this. Now, the only thing that needs to be checked is  to be able to find time to set up an schedule for spa and get my eye brows done and a brand new hair cut. Until then I got go to work right now. After a hard working hours, today I feel like going nostalgia! Specially, when I've to decide which hair style needs to be back. Let's se....
This was at Wisconsin.
Below: With my Marwari sweetheart from Nepal<3
Below: With babu, Mr.EngineerAtLarge! AKA my first cousin from Philly!
Hang out buddies! One of the nicest people around. Look at my hair damn longgggggggggggggg.
(Pala/Dad will really like this pix if we still have him today).









No comments:

Post a Comment