Saturday, June 30, 2012

Martin Scorsese Baby Kundun After 16 Years!!!!!!!!

This evening I was supposed to go to my neighbor boy's High School graduation party and I missed it because I was working so I didn't get to go with my mom. Any how, this little boy is non other then the boy who played baby (Dalai Lama) in Martin Scorsese 1997 film Kundun, the story of His Holiness The Dali Lama that has won many awards, both oscar and academic. It was just yesterday when he was so little and now all grown up in the picture of his invitation card. Wow! Time sure flies~~~~~
And please do catch the film if you haven't yet. As a Tibetan we do our best to teach others about our unique culture and tradition that has been badly destructed by People's Republic of China during cultural revolution. Thanks for your support to free tibet!
Ignore this lama; this isn't the little boy, it's rather suppose to be grown up Dalai Lama played by Thutop aka Himeesh. lol


~KUNDUN~


No comments:

Post a Comment